Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Miles can't separate us...

Two posts in one day I hear you ask?  Pls scroll down to see a CAS card by moi!!

Yup....I have no babysitting duties today so am free to craft. That is after I had done the housework.  I am not houseproud but I do like a tidy house to a quick blitz earlier was enough for the next couple of days to get rid of the cat hair, the crumbs and the general trash that gets left lying around by a  certain hubby of mine.  His bits gets put on his pile in his office then he comes home and doesn't even ask now where his mail, scraps of paper etc are he he!!  The office looks like  bomb has hit is but I forgive him for that - it's his den so he can do as he likes in it. Just like y craft room is out of bounds to everyone who enters the house.

This next wee card is for Mam - feel I neglect her a bit now that some of my time is taken up with my two precious grandsons but sure she understands.

Ingredients:~
Follow Your Heart rubber stamp from Diane Duda range at Sugar Nellie;
Promarkers (sorry forgot to write down colours);
Midget gems from Anita;
Red gel pen and sentiment made using CraftArtist.

Challenges:~
I Love Promarkers Simply Does It;
The Paper Shelter Anything Goes; and
Passion for Promarkers Doodleicious.

Many thanks for visiting today :)

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and it makes a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous. love everything. fab sentiment. great image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sheila. Fab sentiment.
    I'm sure your Mum will forgave you once she received the card. Ha Ha!
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning Sheila.i love the fab image and gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable CAS card Sheila, and perfect red doodling! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheila.
    I get all my mdf altered art supplies from Rob the MDF man, here is his info:
    http://www.freecraftdownloads.co.uk/mdfblankscom/

    debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image, and the sentiment is just lovely!

    It's so annoying not having a car, isn't it? Everything takes so much more time when you have to walk or use public 'transport'!

    Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog when I posted about my daughter's hospital visit, I appreciate it a lot!!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    much love, Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous!! That image just pops on the white card!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter with our Anything Goes Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely clean and simple look on your card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Hugs, Merkkari

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops me again Sheila.Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sheila, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Great CAS layout and your doodling is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, there are some great cards on your blog!
    This is my fave - the image, the sentiment - it's all perfect. :)
    Have a great day, Sheila...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X