Pages

Monday, 6 March 2017

Teddy Bo is Back!!

All my crafting friends will know that I am a great admirer of Gayle Cook and her fantastic Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea and friends.  Well I am so pleased to say they are back but in a very different way - Gayle has created a Club where the Bears and Friends are available on different 'plans'. It works out SO much cheaper than buying digis individually. Do pop along and have a look at this.... I decided to try the one month to start with - 24 images for just over £15!!!

I have created two wee cards using my March subscription -

Aren't these images just to die for?  I am back in my comfort zone with these beauties.  You may be seeing lots of these in the future from me. After all I have 24 to play with at the moment!!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable and gorgeous Sheila, love those images.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X