Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

Trying hard....

I am trying hard to get crafting again and it appears to be working at the moment so I thought it was time I entered a few challenges again to stimulate my colouring urges!!!  Thank you to my followers that put up with my erratic posts but like I say I hope to post a few times per week now.

I have been busy colouring lots of Teddy Bo images over the last few days as I took out a sub to the March membership  bu think I need to take out the full year as the new images are to die for.  This cards was made using a fabulous original digi I found on Digistamp Boutique - Biker Dan.

Isn't he just adorable?

Challenges I am entering are as follows:~
Dream Valley No 151 Lots of Layers;
Crafting From the Heart No 149;
Come and Get it Kids Cards
Sketch Saturday No 453 and
Digistamp Boutique March.  I can't seem to locate this so will be link later.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheila what a lovely design and fab colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sheila. I can just see my four year old grandson's reaction to this card... he would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X