Pages

Sunday, 16 April 2017

DT card for Teddy Bo

Phew what a busy couple of weeks I have had......spent a few days with 4 yr old grandson up at my Mum in NE Scotland and since we came back I seem to have lost my tail - can't catch up with anything.  

Got my next DT card for the fabulous Teddy Bo. This is one of the April Collection - hope you have been along ans seen them all. It is such a great bargain if you join us.....


The papers are from my stash - trying to use up ones I found when I had a tidy up few weeks ago. She is coloured with Lyra pencils. Colours below ~

We do hope you will join us over on our FB pages - the membership one or the I Love Teddy Bo & Co and share with us any cards you make with your Bo; Bea or Oli images.  Come back again soon as I have another couple of cards to show you later this month!!

Also keep an eye out as we are almost at May and the brand new images are stunning!!!


2 comments:

  1. So beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X