Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

Teddy Bo and Me!

I have been on Cloud 9 the last few days as the gorgeous uber talented Gayle Cook asked me to be on her DT for Teddy Bo and his friends!!!!  You all know I just ADORE them all and this is like  a dream come true for me.......so here is my first card that I am sharing with you using one of the beautiful images from the April Membership package that you can get here.



I coloured this cutie pie with my Lyra pencils; cut out a die and while still in the die used Distress Inks to make that sweet edge on the image then mounted  onto a beautiful paper from Pink Petticoat.


Look at these fabulous images that YOU could have..........

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.

Aren't they just adorable? ALL FOUR APRIL BUNDLES
Available from 1st April 
Each bundle of graphics just £5 (Etsy will convert to your currency)
www.teddybo.com
I hope you will pop along and join in the fun of this brand new membership group - it's a no brainer really!!!! 6 digis for a Fiver? What more could you ask for?

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Sheila
    Welcome to our mad house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoooo! Congrats on the DT position Sheila!
    Love this card and your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a stunning card. Congratulations on your new design team position. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are an absolute delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment ~ do come back soon.
Wishing you a Happy Day, Sheila:)X